Terms of Service
1. These are our terms and conditions for use of the "Cute Block Crush" game (Hereinafter - Application).
BY USING THE APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT USE THE APPLICATION.
2. You may only use the Application for your own personal non-commercial use. You must not copy, amend, alter or use the Application for any other purpose. You must not use the Application as an information or news source to create your own content as it is a breach of our rights. We will prosecute anyone who copies or otherwise uses our content in any way other than for their own personal and non-commercial use or as authorized by us.
3. We have the right to monitor your use of our Application to ensure that our content is not being used in any way other than as expressly permitted by us and your use of the Application is your acceptance to our monitoring of your use.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Application following any changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these Terms of Service, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited licence to enter and use the Application.
You: means you, the user of the Application, and “your” shall be interpreted accordingly.
We/us: means L2D Games and our shall be interpreted accordingly.
Application: means https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l2dgames.cuteblockcrush
User Information: means the personal details, which may be provided by you to us via the Application.
Users: means the users of the Application collectively and/or individually depending on the context in which it is used in these Terms of Service.
Content: means all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code contained on the Application, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content.
2. Acceptable Use
You agree that any use by you of the Application shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
- 2.1 You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Application. We reserve the right to monitor and to bar any such activity and your use of the Application hereby authorises us to monitor your use of the Application and its Content.
- 2.2 You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Appliction by hacking, or any other illegitimate means.
- 2.3 You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the, or with any other User’s use of the Application.
- 2.4 You may not use the Application or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service or the law, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or rights of others.
- 2.5 You will not post or transmit through the Application any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon our rights or those of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist or otherwise offensive. You will always treat other Users with respect.
- 2.6 You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Application except as is strictly necessary for your own personal non-commercial use.
- 3.1 Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, no part of the Application and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, rewritten, used as a news source, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including mirroring) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise or commercially exploited, without our express prior written consent.
- 3.3 You acknowledge that by posting materials on the Application, you grant to us and our licensors and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use the materials within the Application. Should we wish to use your material in any other way we will contact you unless we expressly advise you at the time that you provide such material. The licence extends to copying, adapting and editing the materials for use on the Application.
- 4.1 WE DO NOT PROMISE THAT THE APPLICATION OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE APPLICATION AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE APPLICATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE APPLICATION WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION AND/OR ANY SERVICE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST US FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE APPLICATION OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE APPLICATION OR ANY SUCH CONTENT.
- 4.2 The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
- 4.3 We reserve the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Application, or any portion of the Application, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Application, or any portion of the Application, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Application, or any portion of the Application, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- 4.4 Limitation of Liability. Except where prohibited by law, in no event will we be liable to you for any loss of (i) profits (ii) business interruption (iii) goodwill or reputation or otherwise, or for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including any indirect or consequential losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Should you wish to make any comments to us about the Application or if you have any questions relating to the same please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org